DSO growth equates to DSO challenges.
The upcoming Definitive Conference for DSOs hosted by Dykema is the definitive resource to help you meet the challenges of DSO growth.
More on the event in a moment.
Who is Dykema?
This organization has deep legal representation across a variety of industries and emerging market opportunities. Among them is their specific expertise focused on the unique issues associated with Dental Service Organizations’ growth.
Dykema recognizes a few core realities about the DSO segment of dentistry.
- DSOs are among the fastest-growing facets of the dental industry
- The 20 largest DSOs have combined annual revenues of $6 to $7 billion dollars (within the overall $110 billion per year dental industry revenues) while representing a bit more than five percent of the U.S. dental industry
- DSO growth is outpacing the growth of solo dental practices
- Consolidation is increasing via mergers and acquisitions giving DSOs a dominant industry presence 
And these DSO realities create a number of legal challenges.
Dykema understands that DSO legalities are diverse. Counsel and legal representation must be comprehensive and scalable for the issues faced by a DSO.
- Regulatory issues associated with advertising/marketing, billing, patient financing, and HIPAA along with the preventive counsel and litigation that can arise
- Assistance with merger and acquisition
- Evaluation and completion of real estate acquisitions and sales
- Creation of practice purchase agreements and the development of partnership and shareholder covenants
- Tax and estate planning counsel 
Their comprehensive services and the team that supports them combine to cover the gamut of DSO legal requirements.
And they merge that expertise with other DSO and dental industry leaders within their annual conference.
Define the future of your DSO
The 8th Annual Definitive Conference for Dental Service Organizations takes place July 28-30, 2021 at the Gaylord Rockies Resort in Aurora, Colorado. You can expect best practice guidance on “everything” DSO.
- Legal topics
- Regulatory and compliance challenges
- Tax, consumer finance, billing, financial reporting, and operations procedures
- M&A guidance
Those are foundational to the complex DSO environment. Buyers, sellers, practice owners, executives, entrepreneurs, investors, DSO leaders, and those who provide related in-house counsel will be fully immersed in the world of DSO growth, development, and leadership.
You will connect with other C-level attendees that range from a nationwide representation of doctors, practice managers, and investors.
Industry leadership and trends
Access knowledge and insight from those on the front lines of the dental industry. Your interaction with them will help you overcome current obstacles and lift your business/organization to the next level of growth.
- Selected speakers will inspire you and introduce you to the big-idea content that will energize your next steps for your DSO goals and related success.
- Panel discussions will unpack content around the buyers’ and sellers’ perspectives.
- Keep your pace with industry trends. Gain the perspective that helps you stay current so you can maximize your growth potential.
Event vendors will connect you with new solutions. Relevant tools, products, and services will help you solve the unique problems your patients, clients, and organization are facing.
Sponsors like us believe in the value you’ll gain
Jarvis Analytics is honoured to join a notable team of sponsors for this year’s event. Our commitment to serving the growing community of DSOs aligns with Dykema’s.
The Jarvis Dental Analytics Platform helps assure that you’re tracking the important metrics and staying on track with your goals as your dental practice and/or DSO grows and expands.
- Integrates seamlessly with your chosen practice management software/platform
- Presents the metrics you want and need in an easy-to-view dental dashboard that reduces data complexity for growing dental practices, dental groups, and DSOs
Experience Jarvis in action. Request a demo today!
Contact us for more information about data tracking that leads to profitability
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE & READ?
Join thousands of other people, subscribe to our newsletter, and get valuable business tips delivered right to your inbox.